Marilyn@Roxy Theatre, Bingara,NSW
JULY Invitation to Community Drama and Musical Groups
(Update ~ please see July eNewsletter week of 24th)
(Get your EOI form by end of May, submit by June 30th)
During November 2017, we will be inviting interested individuals from Choirs, Drama and Musical groups to 2 professional
development programs aimed at those “backstage heros”
1. A limited 1 Day interactive workshop to be held during
2018, in Armidale, possibly at The Armidale School’s Hoskins Theatre, for 2 separate workshops .
Proposed dates are delayed now to September, 2018!
"sharing wisdom in our Community"
2. “During September 2018, it is proposed to conduct a one(1)Day Seminar on “Leadership in Community organisations” in Armidale.
- Dates are to be finalised in either weekends of 9/10 September or 16/17
# Full details
will be in our 2017 November eNewsletter, "Magic Curtain".
- Ideally, Presidents and Secretaries from Drama
and Musical Societies, initially in regional NSW, need to attend this exciting and informative 2018 September Seminar on “Leadership in Community organisations” in Armidale.
This September Seminar will also most likely be at The Armidale School’s Hoskins Centre for Performing Arts, in Armidale.
2017 Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Amateur Choirs, Drama and Musical
Societies are invited to send their EOI, by June 30th, 2017 for both the Workshops and Seminar to receive an Application form to:~.
Numbers are strictly limited, to ensure “active hands on” workshops
and “maximum networking opportunities” to share ideas for improving Arts in your Community.
Personal Invitations will be issued during late November, 2017